Security Manager Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Our client is in the fast foods industry and is looking to hire an experienced Security Manager to supervise and lead maintenance and security personnel to provide staff and guests with a safe, attractive, clean and efficient premise in which to operate.
Security Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage and Coordinate Security operations ensuring that security procedures are implemented and followed as per the Security Standard Operating Procedure.
- Completes weekly and monthly reports for management by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities, including any change of security personnel
- Ensure the safety and security of the staff, guests and the premises.
- Ensure that the Security reports are printed/ checked/ processed/ completed on a daily basis per the laid down procedures.
- Ensure that all the access points (Entrances & Exits) are be manned by Security Personnel at all times.
- Conducts regular risk assessment analysis and develops and updates security policies, evacuation procedure, and crisis management plans, operating policies and procedures, in accordance with best practices and ensures their communication and implementation by staff and building occupants
- Develops and facilitates security and safety training in view of increasing safety, security and risk management capacity
- Supervises and manages security service providers
- Maintains compliance with all legal requirements (including fire safety)
Qualifications for the Security Manager Job
- Degree in Business/Security related studies.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in managing security in a Hospitality Set up
- Demonstrated leadership in development and implementation of a security management plan.
- Conversant with the use of high-tech security systems. Know-how in CCTV control rooms.
- Demonstrated capacity to analyse complex situations, solve problems and manage change.
- Ability to create security processes, policies and procedures
- Should be able to do reports on maintenance issues.
- Ability to use ICT tools and office packages (word, excel, power point, outlook etc.)
- Must be observant and pays attention to detail
- Clean record indicated by a genuine police clearance certificate.
How to Apply
Please apply here before Wednesday 26th April, 2017.