- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Accounting
- CPA 3
- A degree in accounts will be an added advantage
- Must have worked in the hotel industry
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications send your CV with the subject Hotel Accountant to [email protected]
Please do not apply if you don’t meet the above qualifications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be selected