Our client is well established Members Club in Nairobi. They seek to hire a dedicated and well-polished driver who will be tasked with safely operating the company vehicle and motorcycle on a regular schedule.
Hotel Driver/Rider Job Responsibilities
- Operate the company car/motorcycle in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
- Perform minor maintenance duties such as filling gas tank, cleaning exterior and interior, taking vehicle for oil changes and inspections.
- Ensure the vehicle/motorcycle is clean at all times
- Ensure the company car is safely and securely parked at the company premises
- Advise the HR/Administration Manager of any requirements for maintenance or repairs well in advance of scheduled trips
- Run any errands as requested
Qualifications for the Hotel Driver/Rider Job
- Males preferred.
- 5 years’ experience as a company driver/rider.
- Must have a clean valid driving license and a PSV license.
- Must be very polished.
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
- Defensive driving skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Reliability and dependability
How to Apply
If this describes you and you are up to task, email your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hotel Driver/Rider) to [email protected] before Monday 15th May 2017.