Front Office Night Auditor
Reporting to: Front Office Manager or Accounting department
- Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and, on a daily basis, summarizes and compiles information for the hotel’s financial records. Tracks room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel’s financial performance for the day. Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front office cashier.
- Processes guest charge vouchers and credit card vouchers. Verifies account postings and balances made during the day by Front office desk cashier and agents. Monitors the current status of coupons, discounts and other promotional programs.
- One who is able to function as a front desk agent especially in terms of check-in and check-out procedures. Run end of day process / Night audit process on the Property Management software.
- Posts room charges and taxes to guest accounts
- Processes guest charges voucher and credit card vouchers
- Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts.
- Verifies all account postings and balances.
- Monitors the current status of coupon, discount and other promotional programs.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages and other front office statistics.
- Prepares a summary of cash, check and credit card activities.
- Prepare end of day procedure.
- Run end of day process in Property Management Software (PMS)
- Understand principles of auditing, balancing and closing out accounts.
- Knows how to operate PMS, and other Front office equipments.
- Understands and knows how to perform check – in and check- out procedures.
- A degree or diploma in a business related course.
- Basic Accounting packages and Accounting knowledge.
- Minimum of one year of hotel front desk supervisory experience, experience in handling cash, accounting procedures and general administrative tasks.
Salary will be KES 30,000 – 35,000/-
NB: Previous experience in the hotel and hospitality industry will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to [email protected] by 6th August, 2015.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based in Nairobi.