Our client is a fast growing hotel in Nairobi. They seek to hire an Operations Manager to lead and manage the daily operations of the Hotel.
Salary: 100 – 150K
Hotel Manager Job Responsibilities
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Inspecting all departments with their respective Manager’s for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with HODs to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets and customers’ feedback.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
Qualifications for the Hotel Manager Job
- Degree in Business Management, Administration or related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in hospitality preferred
- Experience in overseeing budgets and resources
- Experience in selecting and managing industry vendors
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage teams
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hotel Manager) to [email protected] before 20th June 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV