Receptionist Kenyan Job
We are urgently seeking to recruit hotel receptionist to perform the below stated duties;
Receptionist Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- To undertake front office duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- To build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints, requests and issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
- To assist in dealing with customer complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
- To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
- To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails and filing to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
- To administer all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately.
- To ensure that all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently and necessary reports are made.
- To keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
- To report any maintenance, breakage or cleanliness problems to the relevant manager.
- To administer the general petty cash system and float in an accurate manner.
- High standards of dress and presentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- To ensure that all confirmations are sent out/communicated by the end of the shift
- To deal with cash, M-pesa and credit transactions and to ensure that any discrepancies are reported immediately
- To ensure the security of guests property, and lost property following security procedures.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties directed as by the management.
Requirements For Receptionist Jobs In Kenya
- Good team working skills!!!
- Diploma/certificate in Hospitality
- Good administrative skills and the ability to use email and booking systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
How to Apply
Applicants to send their CVs to [email protected] before C.O.B Tuesday 22nd March 2016