Vacancies in Hospitality: Trianum Hospitality is preparing to open an apartment hotel located in Kisumu and to fill some of the positions that are required in the properties in Nairobi.
We are seeking to fill the following vacancies:
Reporting to the General Manager this key role is responsible for:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired Skills Qualifications
- A suitable degree or diploma qualification in hospitality, marketing or other suitable qualification
- 3 – 5 years experience in sales in the hospitality industry.
- Proven track record in materialization and contactible client base
- Excellent written & spoken English, interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, experience with HIS(Hotel Information System)
How to Apply
Please send you application letter indicating your suitability to this role, together with a copy of your updated resume, your current salary and benefits package to [email protected]
Interviews will be held in Kisumu for the Kisumu based positions.
Please ensure that you indicate the position title in the Subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.