Housekeeper Job at Janta Recruitment
Our client a well established funky restaurant located in Nairobi, that serves the most traditional of all Kenyan foods are looking for housekeepers to ensure a high standard of cleanliness and comfortable within the restaurant.
Housekeeper Job Responsibilities;
- Ensure that all sanitary areas, i.e. bathrooms, toilets, sluices and showers are cleaned and sanitized.
- Ensure all floor surfaces are kept clean.
- Maintain and clean all equipment used in the carrying out of domestic duties.
- Report faulty equipment to the designated supervisor.
- Prepare and set up rooms for meetings/seminars and provide beverages and lunches, etc. as requested
- Ensure dirty crockery is washed as required
- Removal and disposal of all domestic waste within the hospice
- Responsible for completing daily cleaning checklists
Education/Experience for Housekeeper Job
- Prior housekeeping experience
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be able to see, hear, and speak.
How to Apply
- Please E Mail your CV and application letter to: [email protected] clearly indicating ‘Housekeeper ‘on the subject line by 11th July, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted