Housekeeping Attendant Jobs at M-Kopa Nairobi
M-KOPA is looking for a housekeeping attendant to assist in the day to day running of the M-KOPA premises and its apartments.
Responsibilities of the Housekeeping Attendant:
- Frequent cleaning of assigned premises
- Arrange all meeting rooms upon booking and ensure all requirements are met e.g. equipment and conference materials are functioning.
- Responsible for stocking tea and coffee stations and ensure stations are ready and set in all meeting rooms.
- Fully responsible for daily opening and closing of the meeting rooms.
- Fully responsible for crockery, meeting room furniture, conferencing equipment, office property and equipment.
- Promptly report faults or matters requiring attention for repair and follow up.
- Act as a reliever to the housekeeping team on rotational basis with special attention to the company apartments.
- Flexibility with reporting hours which are subject to change on weekly basis depending on conferencing and apartment bookings.
- Ability to step in to Apartment housekeeping role including overnight stays.
- Fully in charge of what goes in the meeting room and what is picked or left by occupants.
- Keep proper documentation of conferences held and status of gate passes, and inventory/stock as assigned.
- Any other duties assigned.
How to Apply
Click here to Apply for the HouseKeeping Attendant Job at M-Kopa