Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs at Sigona Golf Club
Sigona Golf Club enjoys a rich heritage dating back to 1938 when it was set up. Today the Club has over 1200 fully paid up playing members who regularly patronize the Club’s facilities.
The Club boasts a modern, recently refurbished, club house, a lounge for conferences, meetings and private functions, a board room, swimming pool, as well as ample parking. Our catering facilities are of very high standards.
The golf course has been to championship standards. Sigona’s eighteen-hole, country-style golf course has some of the most beautiful fairways in Kenya and also prides itself on diverse flora and fauna. The envy of many golfers in Kenya, Sigona offers a challenging but rewarding golfing experience second to none in Kenya today.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Housekeeping Supervisor will be responsible for providing leadership and direction in the Housekeeping Department. Responsible for planning, organizing, and developing the overall performance of the housekeeping operations in accordance with the set standards, and assuring that the highest degree of quality guest care is maintained at all times.
Housekeeping Supervisor Jobs Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
- 5 years hotel experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor/ Assistant housekeeper in a 4- 5 star hotel
- Diploma in Housekeeping Management from a reputable institution
- Strategic, planning, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team supervision experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Xcel, Power-point and general computer skills
- Excellent technical housekeeping knowledge
- Managerial, Organizational and Training Skills
- Excellent Communicational skills and Presentation
- Good understanding of housekeeping financial management
- 3 – 4 Star hotel background
- Specialty knowledge in customer care
- Strong interpersonal skills with customers/clients and internal colleagues
- Fluent in written and spoken English
How to Apply
- If you are the person we are looking for, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees from organizations you have recently served and your salary expectation to:
- General Manager, Sigona Golf Club, P.O.Box 10- 00902 Kikuyu.
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Closing date for applications is 20thDecember 2016 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.