Provide administrative assistance for HR activities relating to employee welfare, recruitment and selection and employee file management.
Perform office administrative tasks in liasion with HR department
HR & Admin Internship Targets and Responsibilities
- In liaison with hiring manager, coordinate the recruitment process including: candidate sourcing and interviews
- Liaise with recruitment agencies on a case by case basis
- Office administration support
- Coordinate office repairs with relevant contacts
- Managing accomodation and transport logistics for company visitors
- Purchasing office supplies
Skills and Attributes for HR & Admin Internship
- HR degree/higher diploma
- Exceptional inter personal and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
How to Apply
The candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the vacancy as the subject of the email. Any application that will lack the job vacancy title will not be considered. Deadline for applications 11th July 2016.