Job Title: HR Assistant – Internship
Our client is a leading mobile and digital services provider operating a payments ecosystem connecting financial sector customers, Mobile Network Operators and businesses to consumers.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide administrative support for the full range of HR related processes including, but not limited to, recruiting assistance, personnel files, vendor inquiries, compliance forms administration.
- Validate data entry, report writing, report generation.
- Assist with planning and communication of HR events and initiatives.
- Understand all HR processes and continually seek for improvement opportunities.
- Assist HR Manager with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Higher diploma
- Atlease 6 months internship experience in a fast paced professional office setting
- Customer service experience in a fast paced environment
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with HRIS systems or a Hiring Management System preferred
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Basic knowledge of applicable labour laws and regulatory requirements is desired
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications please drop your CV at Corporate Staffing Offices, Mayfair Suites 4th Floor on or before Monday 17th August 2015.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.