Our Client is a leading manufacturer of spices & snacks and has been in existence for over 30 years. They seek to hire a competent HR Assistant, who will be tasked with supporting the HR functions in the company.
HR Assistant Job Responsibilities
- In charge of the whole recruitment process of new staff in conjunction with the department heads i.e. processing staff requisitions, interviewing, selection, appointment, induction, documentation, reference checking etc. in liaison with the HRM
- Maintain eligible candidates’ lists; provide names of eligible candidates to department representatives upon appropriately approved requests.
- Facilitate and ensure all employees are registered with statutory bodies i.e. NSSF, NHIF and PAYE.
- Facilitating entry /exit of staff into the Company provided benefits
- Preparation, updating employees leave and keeping records pertaining to leave.
- Inducting new company employees as per the induction process as well as conducting a post-interview evaluation for trainees
- Assisting in coordination of training initiatives and programs and Administering student attachment and internship programs
- Administering the NITA reimbursement
- Record keeping in terms of completeness and accuracy for all staff data (staff files) and all HR related matters e.g. minutes
- Support the payroll process by ensuring that correct data is provided to finance department in liaison with the HRM
- Assist in evolution and maintenance of staff welfare and welfare related initiatives
Qualifications for the HR Assistant Job
- Degree, Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 3 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in FMCG industry is an added advantage
- Must possess Supervisory and Team building skills
- Result oriented driven individual
- Problem solver, optimistic and enjoy assertive communication
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the organization
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Assistant- Manufacturing) to [email protected] before Thursday 24th August 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.