Human Resource Assistant Job at Medanta Africare
Medanta Africare is a world class healthcare service provider which prides in offering precise and timely diagnosis to our clients and patients across Africa and is located in Nairobi, Kenya.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the followings positions in our Centre in Nairobi;
Human Resource Assistant (2 Positions)
HR Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Recruitment & Selection – inviting candidates for interviews, facilitating interviews, preparation of appointment letters, opening personal files and ensuring all documentation is in place and inducting new employees into the company. You will also ensure Confirmation of staff after probation period.
- Employee file management-Ensuring all employee files are complete, well filed and all important documents are available. Ensuring all licenses for technical team are up to date including the doctors files
- Payroll administration – ensuring all employees are on payroll , handling monthly payroll adjustments and forwarding the final summary sheet to Head HR.
- Handling of all payroll complaints and concerns in consultation with the Head HR
- Administration of medical benefits – ensuring all employees are registered with the inpatient medical scheme and removal of those who have left the company from the medical records and informing the Head HR for further action.
- Separation management – preparation of relevant correspondences in liaison with Head HR, processing clearance and communication of such information to relevant parties e.g. banks, Sacco’s, clients etc. Ensuring final dues are prepared on time for payment and forwarding to HR Head for approval
- Training & development – Facilitation in terms of provision of logistical support for all the training & development initiatives. This includes the monthly trainings which should be done to all employees dealing with customers at least twice a month.
- Performance management – coordinating staff appraisal exercise and ensuring all the reports are received in time and processed. Ensuring all staff on probation are appraised and performance reports submitted .Ensuring all staff on probation are appraised and performance reports submitted.
- Leave management – ensuring leave records for all the employees are up-to-date, leave applications are processed in time. This includes; annual leave, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave and compassionate leave and off days.
- Disciplinary issues – facilitating disciplinary processes that include; gathering necessary details and reports on indiscipline cases and submitting the same to the management for processing. Ensuring all disciplinary cases are sorted within set time frame.
- Attendance & Time management-Ensuring all staff report to work on time and leave after the set time. Ensuring that all staff are enrolled in the biometrics system and downloading attendance reports on a daily basis which should be forwarded to HR Head for review. Ensuring that staff don’t exceed the 1 hour break and reporting of the non-compliance to the Head HR
- Staff welfare Management-Ensuring all staff deductions i.e HELB, SACCO, Bank loans are submitted to the relevant institution on time. Ensuring new employees willing to join SACCO or wishing to have the HELB deductions are enrolled efficiently and the same forwared to the HR Head for inclusion into the payroll. Preparing bank introduction letters and forwarding the same to Head HR for signing.
- Staff counseling – managing the counseling team to deliver quality services to our staff
Education and/or Experience for HR Assistant Job
- MUST have minimum 3 years hands on HR experience preferably from a Health care facility/Pharmaceuticals facility or any related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Bcom(Human Resource) or Business Admin(Human Resource)
- Must have a Higher National Dip from IHRM or KIMS
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Present well to clients and peers.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of HR functions preferably in a healthcare.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information and sign confidentiality agreement
How to Apply
- Interested and only suitably qualified individuals should forward: a cover letter and CV including expected salary to [email protected] by COB, Thursday, 29th June 2016.Please mention HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT on the subject. If you don’t have the above qualification please don’t apply.