HR Clerk Job at HRBP Solutions
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Beer and spirit MANUFACTURERS
HR Clerk Job Responsibilities: –
- Performing a variety of administrative and clerical duties in support of the HR department and strictly ensures that the necessary administrative work is implemented within established timelines;
- Performs various office works which require very good computer knowledge (e.g. prepare and modify documents including contracts, correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails);
- Maintains accurate and complete physical and electronic personal, archived and general Human Resources files;
- Provides administrative support and follow-up in recruitment and training,
- Opens, sorts and distributes incoming correspondence;
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments and travel arrangements;
- Takes minutes of departmental meetings and circulates these;
- Maintains office supplies for department;
- Ensures information flow for HR issues within his/her area of responsibility
- Knows, applies and complies with all the administrative procedures linked to her/his work;
- Develops and maintains a pleasant working relationship with colleagues and superiors;
- Any other tasks as delegated.
Requirements For HR Clerk Job
- Minimum of 3 years´ work experience in similar field of activity,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with very good knowledge of spoken and written English, particularly business English,
- Computer literate with very good knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point,
- Detail-oriented, methodical and highly organised in their work, and practices strict adherence to timelines,
- Possessing a strong degree of honesty and integrity, and a solid sense of business ethics including the ability to appropriately handle confidential information,
- Flexible and motivated self-starter personality,
- Clerical HR experience is a strong bonus.
- Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 30th October 2016 Indicate your current salary and notice period.