HR Clerk Job, Kenya
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Beer and spirit manufacturer.
HR Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Performing a variety of administrative and clerical duties in support of the HR department and strictly ensures that the necessary administrative work is implemented within established timelines;
- Performs various office works which require very good computer knowledge (e.g. prepare and modify documents including contracts, correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails);
- Maintains accurate and complete physical and electronic personal, archived and general Human Resources files;
- Provides administrative support and follow-up in recruitment and training,
- Opens, sorts and distributes incoming correspondence;
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments and travel arrangements;
- Takes minutes of departmental meetings and circulates these;
- Maintains office supplies for department;
- Ensures information flow for HR issues within his/her area of responsibility
- Knows, applies and complies with all the administrative procedures linked to her/his work;
- Develops and maintains a pleasant working relationship with colleagues and superiors;
- Any other tasks as delegated.
Qualifications For HR Clerk Job
- Minimum of 3 years´ work experience in similar field of activity,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with very good knowledge of spoken and written English, particularly business English,
- Computer literate with very good knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point,
- Detail-oriented, methodical and highly organised in their work, and practices strict adherence to timelines,
- Possessing a strong degree of honesty and integrity, and a solid sense of business ethics including the ability to appropriately handle confidential information,
- Flexible and motivated self-starter personality,
- Clerical HR experience is a strong bonus.
- Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 10th JUNE 2016 Indicate your current salary and notice period.