The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
INTERN – HUMAN RESOURCES
Reporting to the Human Resource Assistant, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
Responsibilities for the HR Internship
- Drafting internal and external correspondences on routine human resources matters
- Implementation through coordination of the internship programme;
- Assisting in management of staff records (manual and electronic);
- Provide support in staff recruitment process through the guidance of the Human Resource Assistant
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
Qualifications for the HR Internship
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or relevant degree in social sciences.
- Basic computer skills
How to Apply
Please visit careers section on our website www.cma.or.ke and apply.Applications should be received on or before May 05, 2017
Note: Please upload a CV and one-page Cover Letter only at this stage. No certificates or other testimonials will be required until interview stage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. “Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.