Human Resource Manager Jobs at Alternate Doors, Kenya
Our Client is a Hotel Based in Malindi Currently recruiting a Human Resource Manager
A Human Resource Manager who can develop effective relationship with line Managers and provide a professional Human Resource
services to the organization.
HR Manager Job Responsibilities in Kenya
- Recruitment and Selection – Direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, train line Managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Human Resources policy – Develop, implement and maintain Human resources
policies across the organization, including training programs.
- Performance Management – Deliver performance management programs that drive the high performance culture.
- Leadership – Mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help employees reach their potential.
Qualifications and Experience for HR Manager Jobs in Kenya
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Business Administration or Diploma in Human Resource Management with a minimum of four (4) years experience in Hospitality Industry.
- Knowledge in Labour Laws.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skill.
- Sound judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality and good Computer Skills.
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]