HR Manager Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Our client is a startup company seeking to provide pay-as-you-go solar power to households with no access to electricity.
They are looking to employ a Human Resource Manager to direct and oversee the company’s Human Resource Management plans and to help guide the company build an enthusiastic and loyal team in Kenya.
Reports To: CEO
HR Manager Job Responsibilities
- Set up the HR Department, developing plans and policies and ensure the company complies with legal regulations and best practices
- Design and implement progressive initiatives for equal opportunity and diversity.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; advising managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Establish and conduct orientation and training programs for employees to prepare them for assignments
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Participate in administrative Staff Meetings
Requirements for the HR Manager Job
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- Professional certificate and member of Institute of Human Resource Management ( IHRM)
- 6-8 years’ experience in Human Resource management with 3 in management
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work in a growing start up organization that embraces all different types of cultures in a workplace.
- Diplomatic approach to any associated conflicts.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to fine details.
- Ability to manage processes and effective budget development as well as reporting skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please apply through this link before Tuesday 25th April 2017.