Our client, a global company which offers services ranging from Sports facilities, Tele – communications, Real estate development and Industrial projects is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Officer.
Reports To: Human Resources Manager
- Facilitate various HR forums geared towards enhancing employee relations.
- Facilitate recruitment by assisting in the shortlisting process, participating in interviews, ensuring onboarding formalities are observed and maintaining recruitment records, document verification and background checks.
- Compile payroll data.
- Prepare and maintain employee files in both hard and soft copy.
- Draft employee letters including contracts and termination letters.
- Assist with employee termination formalities.
- Maintain staff database and ensure HR operational processes run smoothly including benefits enrollment and termination.
- Assist in disciplinary issues including record keeping of the same.
- Assist in driving employee welfare programmes.
- Assist in administrative logistics including transport, and outsourced services.
- Facilitate team building activities and assist in the rewards and recognition programme.
- Ensure Organization’s licenses and registrations are up to date.
- Prepare and submit reports as and when required.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good knowledge of Kenya labour laws.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a HR generalist position with hands on experience using HRIS.
- Fluent written and verbal English and Kiswahili.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good report writing and analytical skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and prioritize own work.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to /interest in communicating effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Team player.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] clearly indicating ‘HR Officer’ on the subject line by 21st March, 2016 Do not attach any certificates. Only shortlisted shall be contacted