Our client, a leading regional Manufacturing group is looking to recruit a Human Resource Officer. The successful candidate must be mature, self-starter, well- organized and reasonable experience working with permanent, unionized and casual employees. He/she MUST be willing to work Monday to Saturday in a fast paced environment. The reporting structure for the role would be directly to the Group Human Resource Manager.
HR Officer Job Key Responsibilities
- In charge of the Company industrial relations – labor relations.
- Responsible for recruitment, orientation, placement and retention.
- Manage & assist departmental heads on planning annual, partial & maternity leaves.
- Ensure the organisation has complied with all statutory requirement.
- Issue employee uniforms & PPE administration.
- In charge of staff well-fare.
- Prepare monthly & mid-month payroll.
- Maintain human Resource records & update in the HRMIS.
- Access all accidents that occur in the farm and ensure mitigation.
Qualifications for the HR Officer Job
- Must have a degree in Human Resource Management.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Candidates with experience working in manufacturing will have a distinct advantage.
- Must demonstrate hands on experience manufacturing sector.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work on Saturday.
How to Apply