Senior HR Officer
Frank Management Consult Ltd is one of the leading HR Consultancy and Recruitment Firms in East Africa.
We are currently seeking to fill the above role for our client in Nairobi.
Job Purpose: To provide HR and administrative support (Handling expatriates and they are Familiar with procedures for processing work permits, bonds)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Process fuel cards for staff (new & replacements)
- Acquire voice, data lines, new lines and SIM swaps from mobile service providers for approved staff
- Process new permits & dependant’s passes for expatriate staff.
- Check fuel invoices for all Companies and verify the usage versus approved limits.
- Monitor usage of school fees payments against entitlements for staff entitled to the benefit and maintain a record of this.
- Ensure that renewals of permits are lodged 3 months in advance
- Manage the staff medical cover and ensure new employees are enrolled and exitees removed in a timely manner.
- Facilitate timely acquisition of office provisions for the Nairobi branch.
- Prepare periodic reports-Leave, absence from work, turnover, discipline, training, internships e.t.c
- Coordinate the acquisition of Uniforms and PPE for the Nairobi office.
- Facilitate recruitment by preparing candidate shortlists, calling candidates for interview and sending regrets to the unsuccessful candidates.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Knowledge of Labour laws and Trade Unions
- 3 Years’ Experience in a HR Role
How to Apply
- Qualified & interested candidates to share their CVs via [email protected] CC [email protected] on or before 30th June, 2016.
- Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted