We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the
1. FMCG Internal Audit
- To examine and evaluate whether the company’s framework of risk Management, control and governance processes, is adequate to the industry norm and functioning properly.
- To give appraisal of the Internal control systems and recommend improvements to ensure that the Company’s operations are at minimum risk
- To continually examine and evaluate the procedures and processes and give assurance that they are in conformity with the Company’s set policies.
Responsibilities for the Internal Auditor Job
- Examine & Evaluate the adequacy & effectiveness of internal control systems at various operations & activities of the company
- Review the application and effectiveness of risk management procedures and risk assessment methodologies at various operations and activities of the company.
- Review of systems policies and procedures for all departments,
- Evaluate adherence to legal and regulatory requirements and approved policies & procedures
- Develop an annual risk based audit plan using input from the team and stakeholders to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year.
- Annual audit plan to cover all activities of operations for company
- Routine compliance audit on the statutory and other legal requirements
- Ensure that company policies and SOPs are adhered to through regular audits; reviewing per changing business environment and developing policies where none exist.
- TB audit to ensure completeness and accuracy of the postings
- Recommend on procedure and/or process changes to enhance control and render company at minimum business risk
- Monthly stock verification of Finished goods, Pacmat raw material and Engineering Spares
- Surprise stock checks at all locations
- Review of inventory controls
- Review of insurance coverage and claims
- Issue final audit reports in time with all recommendations agreed and accepted by individual/group
- Translate raw system data into management information for decision making
Internal Auditor Job Requirements
- Certified Public Accountant
- Over 5 Years relevant experience in Audit & Management
- Good Interpersonal & communication Skills
- Computer Literate with DBMS skills, highly analytical and good report writing skills
- Ability to develop self & others
2. Assistant Accountant
Accounting Job Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of the firm’s monthly financial statements.
- Prepare appropriate journal entries
- Assist in the preparation of the firm’s monthly financial statements
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Level I Help Desk Support – Including but not limited to password resets, account creations, account terminations, desktop and laptop builds and printer support
- Level II Help Desk Support – Including but not limited to anti-virus assistance, Windows XP support, Microsoft Office 2007 support, Active Directory
- Maintenance, Microsoft Exchange/Email support, general laptop, desktop and printer repair, and light network troubleshooting
- Enterprise Ticket Management – Work inside our enterprise ticketing system, Service-Now, to provide timely and transparent customer support of all requests
- Vendor Management – Work directly with IT vendors to obtain support, repair and warranty information
Qualifications for the Assistant Accounting Job
- CPA part K
- At least 3 years’ experience
- With SAP accounting software experience.
- Knowledge in statutory procedures and deductions.
- Must be a person of integrity
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all matters.
- IT College degree or equivalent certification
- Proficient in Microsoft family of products (Windows, Office and Server)
3. Business Development
Business Development Job Qualifications
- Must have the ability to evaluate business opportunities with partners and potential customers and negotiate with other departments to implement marketing initiatives.
- Must be able to forge and keep close relationships with existing clients
- Should be familiar with a variety of the field concepts, practices and procedures.
- Must have real extensive experience in planning and people management skills.
- Wide degree of creativity and attitude is expected
- Must have a minimum degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other related fields with at least 5-7 years of experience in
4. CNC Machinist
Responsibilities for the CNC Machinist Job
- Ensuring the following housekeeping duties are performed; all gauges are cleaned prior to and after use and before return to the gauge room, the machine is cleaned (in and out) at the end of each shift and oil levels are correct and ensure that the work area is cleaned at the end of each shift
- Recording working hours on/off the time booking system accurately and reporting any failed bookings and clocking’s immediately to Supervisor
- Loading CNC programmes via DNC link, ensuring it’s returned with relevant edits at the end of each job.
- Following engineering drawings competently to controlled machining tolerance ensuring parts are produced precisely first time
- Reporting inefficiency or failing quality standards immediately to Supervisor and commence investigation
- Continuing to look for improved product and procedure quality and efficiencies, reporting to the supervisor prior to implementation
- Recording and maintaining accurate quality records
- Working closely with Leadhands and Supervisor to improve manufacturing processes
- Ensuring the care and maintenance of all machinery, tooling and equipment used (i.e. identify faults and report them immediately to the Supervisor)
- Signing off route cards to indicate an operation has been completed and inspected
- Fulfilling responsibilities under the Company Health, Safety and Environmental Policy and so far as reasonably practicable the health, safety and welfare of the team
- Working overtime on an adhoc basis to meet operational requirements
CNC Machinist Job Qualifications
- Time Served, with recognised qualification in Mechanical Engineering (NVQ level 3) or relevant experience
- Experienced in operating CNC machines with basic programming skills
- Experienced in standard inspection gauges and equipment
- Experienced in the use of API and proprietary inspection gauges
- Competent in the ability to read Engineering drawings
- Full and valid Kenya Driving Licence
Remuneration Package: Basic salary 2,500 to 3,000 USD
5. FMCG Marketing
Marketing Job Responsibilities
- Target achievement in the allocated geographic area
- Opening of new outlets and coming up with customized consumer interaction activities to drive consumption
- Expand and develop sales and marketing base in an assigned area.
- Design and implement marketing programs that drive sales, including events and account-based marketing.
- Manage and coordinate marketing activities and promotional staff in a given area.
- Accountable for marketing program success and quarterly goals.Evaluate area events and programs and their ability to generate sales. Use these events to build the brand, increase sales, and strengthen customer relationships
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects. monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget. collaborate with the sales function
- Develop and implement targeted cross-sell / migration initiatives to drive incremental sales growth and support conversion of this sale into revenue.
- Collaborate with channel partners on development of joint marketing programs.
- Work directly with the sales teams to collaborate and execute field marketing programs
Requirements for the Marketing Job
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institution in Business or a related field.
- Masters qualifications will be an added advantage
- Professional certification is preferable but not essential
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of international marketing concepts, customer service principles and practices
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven people management skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets (personal & team)
6. Operations Manager
Responsibilities for the Operations Manager Job
- Monitor and approve receipt and release of clients’ stock
- Ensure safe custody of goods in the warehouse.
- Manage material movements according to SOP and best practice.
- Oversee the coordination of all inbound and outbound material.
- Ensure physical stock movements are correctly managed in the WMS.
- Follow up on orders for customers to ensure they are executed on time and accurately.
- Ensure that every step of the process is functioning effectively.
- Prepare daily planning schedule to ensure sufficient storage space, personnel and equipment are available to meet daily operational requirements.
- Ensure that weekly WMS reports on client volumes and warehouse capacities are done for top management.
- Measure warehousing activities with accurate KPIs and share KPIs with customers, regional team and top management.
- Notify management of any irregularities and issues.
- Consistently analyse productivity and efficiency of warehouse staff and equipment.
- Monitor staff to ensure job activities are carried out properly based on agreed job descriptions and set objectives.
- Follow up on the development of company QHSE policy on the shop floor.
- Follow up with QHSE, legal, security incidents/ findings with relevant department heads.
- Manage the personnel in line with health and safety regulation and group policy.
Operations Manager Job Requirements
- Degree in supply chain or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in supply chain or a related field
7. ICT Assistant
ICT Assistant Job Responsibilities
- This positions will provide 1st and 2nd level support to users across the organization covering all Locations
- To provide technical support and advice as required across the Organization for staff.
- To adopt a proactive approach and responsibility in providing ICT support, advice and one to One training to staff.
- To install, maintain, upgrade and repair a wide range of ICT equipment.
- Rectify problems relating to the malfunction of ICT equipment including software.
- Respond to ICT Support requests in a timely fashion to ensure minimum disruption to operations at all times.
- Assist with the administration of the telephone system.
- Install and upgrade both systems and application software as required adhering to all Licensing regulations.
- To maintain an inventory of computer hardware and software (including licenses).
- Perform preventive maintenance duties on items of ICT hardware, including the cleaning of Equipment.
- Maintain and help develop the Organization’s network.
- To provide support for the Organization information management system and associated software.
- Report any suspected security breaches to the ICT Manager
- To monitor and maintain general ICT consumable stock to ensure adequate supplies are available in a timely and cost effective manner ensuring Best Value at all times.
- Follow Organization backup, virus protection and security procedures. Note risks to ICT systems and suggest precautions to the ICT Manager.
- To monitor and keep a log of all breakdowns and alterations to the network.
- Record accurately and priorities support requests, outcomes and time taken in the Helpdesk Software.
- Create user accounts for staff/students to access the Organization network including other specific/departmental software used in Organization.
Qualifications for the ICT Assistant Job
- Degree/ Diploma in I.T
- 3 years’ experience in ICT
8. Design Engineer
Qualifications for the Engineering Job
- 3 years experience in engineering field
- Quick to understand new operations
- Can work under minimum supervision
- Presenting Technical Information and Technical Zeal
- Equipment Maintenance skills
- Control Engineering and Quality Focus
9. Brand Manager
Brand Manager Job Responsibilities
- Constantly monitor our digital and social media footprint and respond to customer comments and feedback within the framework of global brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with the regional marketing offices and Franchisee leadership to develop communication campaign windows through traditional media.
- Interact with agency partners to localize creative content for in-store and outdoor communication and printed materials, while ensuring brand standards are maintained.
- Effect successful communication strategies through the purchase of traditional above the line media and digital/social platform advertising through our local media and agency partners.
- Study, analyze and report on traditional and digital marketing initiatives of our competitors.
- Deeply understand the local trade areas of each of our retail outlets and work with the operational teams to craft individualized local store marketing initiatives to drive profitable traffic to each of our stores
- Execute ideas across digital communication platforms using best-in-class techniques
- Control marketing spend allocated.
Qualifications for the Brand Manager Job
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related filed
- Minimum of three years’ work experience as a Brand Manager preferably in FMCG or retail services
- Experience in brand equity marketing, brand communication and project management.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint with Illustrator and Photoshop a plus)
- Ability to translate data into compelling insights that resonate with business leaders
- High work ethic, tenacious and an ability to work without close supervision
- Strong facilitation skills including an ability to confidently engage with senior leaders
- Adaptability and flexibility – willing to work on a variety of projects and perform in multiple roles
Apply through this email:[email protected]