Our client, a leading Bakery and Pastry Shop is looking to fill the position of a Human Resource and Administrative Manager to be based in Nairobi. The ideal candidate should be a dynamic, passionate & hardworking leader who is able to manage all HR functions. He/she MUST have a strong working experience in labour laws and payroll preparation.
• Make sure all employees are well integrated with the company’s goals.
• Provide support to the manager.
• Increase the level of employees’ competencies and efficiency in the organisation.
• Perform HR audit to make sure HR practices are implemented.
• Conduct HR researchers using internal and external data.
• Come up with suggestions for improving and standardising the HR Practice within the organisation.
• Actively participate in writing and updating HR policies and procedures.
• Actively participate in other HR related projects.
• Payroll preparation as well as administrative duties.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management.
• Must be a member of IHRM.
• Candidates with hospitality industry experience will have an added advantage.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years in management.
• Must have strong knowledge of HR and employment law in Kenya.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate.
• Good written and spoken English.