Job Title: Human Resource Administrator – Front Office
Organisation: Stanbic Bank
Job ID: 12246
Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is in turn owned by Standard Bank Group Limited (“the Group”), Africa’s leading banking and financial services group. The Standard Bank Group is the leading banking group focused on emerging markets. It is the largest African banking group ranked by assets and earnings. Stanbic Bank Uganda Limited is the largest bank in Uganda by assets and market capitalization. It offers a full range of banking services through two business units; Personal and Business Banking (PBB), and Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB).
Job Summary: The Human Resource Administrator will support the Bank’s Front Office by effectively executing transactions and projects that are critical to the maintenance of staff welfare.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining the HR front desk by assisting employees and visitors with their queries, and where necessary diverting them to the right officers.
• Actively engaging with the new employees to ensure effective on-boarding of these employees through provision of orientation information.
• Responsible for the daily maintenance and management of specific staff benefits namely Medical aid, Group Life, Group Personal Accident, Club membership etc
• Building, maintaining and managing the vendor relationships with regard to implementation of the SLAs.
• In charge of monitoring of the HR Issue Tracker.
• Responsible for monthly monitoring of the HR budget.
• Actively ensure effective handover of all company property from exiting staff.
• Actively participate in the HR projects when called upon.
• Providing all employees with necessary items for accessing benefits and company premises namely, nametags, Identification cards and Medical cards
• Constantly update the staff register and communicate to relevant offices for updating employee services from the various service providers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The Stanbic Bank Human Resource Administrator should hold a good University first degree.
• Basic accounting and budgeting experience is an added advantage.
• At least a year’s similar experience.
• Detailed working knowledge and understanding of the HR policies and procedures within the Bank.
• Computer literacy skills
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the one of Africa’s biggest Banking Groups, Standard Bank in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to Apply Online by visiting Link below.
Deadline: 27th August, 2015