Our Client is a Manufacturing Company currently recruiting a Human Resource and Administration Manager to be based in Thika and Nakuru
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic oversight for HR & Administration function.
- Develop, implement and periodically review the Corporate HR strategy.
- Overall manpower planning, sourcing and recruitment of staff.
- Develop the talent management strategy and implement it.
- Formulate and review HR policies and ensure proper implementation.
- Provide management advice on HR and other staff matters.
- Implement and periodically review compensation, reward and benefits policies and implement.
- Implement and periodically review Leave management policy for the company and implement the same.
- Periodically review, implement and oversee the company’s Performance Management System.
- Develop the HR work plan and budget and ensure adherence to set targets.
- Oversee the management of change processes within the organisation.
- Oversee the implementation and management of the Staff Welfare Policy.
- Develop and implement the Staff Training and Development Plan.
- Develop staff induction program and oversee its implementation.
- Develop management training policy and implement it.
- Higher postgraduate diploma in HR.
- Relevant Work Experience
- At least 5-7 years hands on HR experience
Skills / Knowledge
- Excellent communicator
- Knowledge of labour laws
- Good verbal and writing skills
- IT literate (Microsoft office)
- Good strategic thinker
- Strong leadership and people management skills
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.