Reporting to the HR manager, the HRA shall carry out the administrative support on day-to-day operations of human resources ensuring provision of the efficient customer focused and effective HR support service to the organization to achieve the organization goals and objectives.
- Be the face of HR in the organization and it clients and carrying out formal communication between the staff and management professionally
- In charge of supervising employees in their day to day operation.
- Participate in recruitment process of the company, shortlisting and preparing the interview data for all candidates and compiling interview summary reports
- Participate in job reviews and updating of the job descriptions
- Employment of new staff by effecting contracts of employment, issuance of PPEs and taking them through induction process.
- Ensure all new entrants are trained on all rules and regulation of the company
- Manage employee attendance register & clock-in register across all department / sites.
- Compiling payroll data summary; ensure all deductions & pay rise are effected
- Management of Leave Schedule, updating and computing leave balances on weekly basis.
- Update the Human Resource Information System and maintaining accurate information on personnel file.
- Managing updating all contract renewal, evaluation on probation, appraisal feedback as they fall due etc.
- Filling and achieving all HR documents and ensure high integrity of personnel data records
- Updating management on any disciplinary issues, handling the disciplinary process and documenting the evidence and any warning letters.
- Carrying out clearance of the exiting staff conducting exit interview & updating management on each exit
- Any other duty relating to HR management as may be assigned from time to time by the superior
Skills and Specifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel-Spread sheet, Word,
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to operate under pressure.
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or Business Management
- Computer skills in MS office application
- Experience in labour management industry will be a plus
How to Apply