Our Client is the manufacturing Industry currently recruiting a Human Resource Assistant.
Responsibilities for the Human Resource Assistant Job
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select best applicants.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Incident, Accident and Insurance follow ups.
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
- Counseling of staff.
- Monitoring change of shift and employee leave scheduling.
- EHS Monthly audit.
- Complete all statutory requirements i.e OHS, NEMA, Training.
- Staff appraisal and documentation
Qualifications for the Human Resource Assistant Job
- Higher Diploma/ Diploma in HRM
- 1-2 years of Experience with extensive Experience.
- Must be mature, result Oriented, keen to details and be able to commit themselves fully to the duties assigned.
- Should posses excellent communication, orgarnization and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
If you feel you fit the above role apply through this link http://talentboard.co.ke/display-job/263/