Our Client seeks to fill the position of a human resources assistant in Kenya and we are thus hunting for exceptional talent in the role:
- To ensure a smooth running of the Human Resource department by providing prompt and precise support to the team.
HR Assistant Job Key Deliverables In Kenya
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Conducting the induction process for new employees.
- Provide payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provide administrative support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages;
- maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
Qualifications for HR Assistant Jobs in Kenya
- At least 2 years’ experience in Human Resource
- A graduate from a recognized University with a specialization Human Resource management
- A higher Diploma in Human resource Management
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should be detail oriented
- Should have great people skills
- Should be able to take initiative
- Should have the ability to priorities and plan effectively
How to Apply
If you believe you are qualified and ready to take on new challenges, then we want to talk to you urgently. Please send your application to us right away at [email protected] and include your current remuneration. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted