Human Resource Intern
Duration: 3 – 6 months
We are a Kenyan company specializing in providing our clients with a range of Human Resource solutions. The solutions range from HR outsourcing, Recruitment, Payroll Management, Benefits Administration, Training, Risk Management, Employee Relations and Regulatory Compliance.
Our mission is to deliver comprehensive, highly personalized human resource management services enabling our clients to focus on their CORE business.
The person we are looking for should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Human Resources Management.
You will work under the guidance of a supervisor in executing your assigned duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruitment support
- Drafting and reviewing HR documentation
- Leave Management
- General HR correspondence
- HR Report writing
- Provide support in data analysis, data mining and HRIS data entry
- HR administration support
Eligibility & Requirements
The individual should have:
- Bachelor of Human Resource degree holder or at least in final year of study pursuing HR
- Excellent computer and Ms. Office skills
- Outgoing with team skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be In possession of his/her own computer/laptop
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application as instructed below.
Write your cover letter in the body of the email
Prepare a brief three (3) page write up on Kenya Labour Laws.
Attach your CV in the email
Attach your brief Kenya Labour Laws write up in the email
Send the email to [email protected] Deadline for sending in your application is 11th August 2015Only those shortlisted will be contacted.