Human Resource Internship at Medanta Africare, Kenya
Medanta Africare is a world class healthcare service provider which prides in offering precise and timely diagnosis to our clients and patients across Africa and is located in Nairobi, Kenya.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the followings positions in Nairobi;
Human Resource Internship Responsibilities
- Assist in the administration of RPS activities including training and inducting new interns.
- Assist in evaluation and screening of consultants and individual contractors.
- Assist in evaluation and screening of candidates for job openings in accordance with eligibility rules.
- Assist in reviewing and preparing job openings for posting.
- Assist in filling of employee records.
- Assist in sorting out application letters, respond to offline application and unsolicited mail in their respective folders.
- Assist the team in ad hoc basis to complete urgent tasks including routine tasks
- Assist in job classification processes.
- Assist in various surveys undertaken by Recruitment and Planning Section.
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and only suitably qualified individuals should forward: a cover letter and CV including expected salary to [email protected] by COB, Friday, 19th August 2016.Please mention the Position the subject. If you don’t have the above qualification please don’t apply.