Are you look looking for the opportunity to gain real world experience while working with an innovative and industry leading organization? Do you enjoy working on strategic projects and ensuring that procedures are performed correctly?
Do you want to learn how to help support HR operations and gain knowledge from a team of HR professionals? The Human Resources (HR) Internship is an exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in the Human Resources field.
Interns can apply their education, skills and experience while gaining practical HR experience in a higher education setting.
Roles for the Human Resource Internships
- Developing tools, guides and manuals to assist with the administration of HR-related policies and procedures
- Assisting in the review and documentation of department processes and procedures
- Assist in the Recruitment and selection process
- Learn and grown in all areas of HR by assisting in different projects as assigned
Human Resource Internships Requirements
- Bachelors or better in Human Resource Administration or related field.
- A Higher diploma In HRM is preffered
- Atleast 1 year experience
- Someone who loves to research!
- An individual with excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Someone who is particular and pays attention to detail
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Demonstrates reliability, flexibility and creativity
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Proficient use of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook and the internet
How to Apply
Please send your application to us right away at [email protected]. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.