Human Resource Management Assistant Job At Taita Taveta County
The Taita Taveta County public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
Human Resource Management Assistant
Human Resource Management Assistant Job Responsibilities
- An officer at this level will be expected to provide guidance and advice on appropriate application of Human Resource Management matters.
- Specifically, duties and responsibilities at this level will entail; coordination and supervision of clerical work done in the section.
- An officer at this level will also be expected to co-ordinate Human Resource Management
activities in such areas as appointments, promotions, complement control, staff development within the framework of the existing Human Resource policies and regulations.
Qualifications For Human Resource Management Assistant Job
- Must be a Kenyan citizen;
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution.
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from the Institute of Human Resource
- Management will be an added advantage
- Experience in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Rounded experience and knowledge of labor laws, procedures and policies;
- Computer literate;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
- All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
- The Secretary County Public Service Board Private Bag Voi
- Or hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Offices at Maghamba Plaza Ground Floor, Opposite Kenya Power and Lighting Company.
- Important Information All applications with copies of National ID card, academic, professional and all other relevant testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Monday 10th October, 2016 latest 4.30 pm.
- All candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of chapter six. In their applications, they should attach valid Clearance Certificates from the
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission(EACC),
- Kenya National Police Service (Certificate of Good Conduct),
- Kenya Revenue Authority tax Clearance(KRA tax clearance certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board(HELB) and the
- Credit Reference Bureau(CRB)
- N/B Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.