We are seeking to recruit experienced and self-motivated individual to fill the following position:
Human Resource Manager
Qualifications: Higher diploma / degree in human resource / BCom or BA (HR option)
Experience: 2 years and above in higher learning institutions
- Administer performance management systems, safety and recreation programs.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyze and modify benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan new employee orientation programme to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis with H.O.Ds
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs and co-ordinate training delivery.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel related data such as hires, performance appraisals and absenteeism rates.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CV to [email protected]