Our Client is in the Pharmaceuticals Industry and is looking to recruit a Human Resource Manager
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resourcerequirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 5+ years in Human Resources
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATION:
- Bachelor’s in Human Resource Management
- Member of Institute of Human Resources Management (IHRM)
- Good inter- personal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Team building expertise
- Good knowledge of Industrial relations
- Excellent knowledge of Labour Laws
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Manufacturing experience
- Excellent knowledge of employee life cycle
- Performance Management Skills