Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Organisation: Q-Sourcing Limited (MTN Mobile Money Agent)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is an East African human resource consulting and outsourcing company, combining unparalleled experience and expertise across business functions. Q Sourcing is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, the leading MTN Mobile Money Agent in Uganda and targets expanding its regional footprint and add complimentary products and services.
Job Summary: The Human Resource Manager will maintain and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• In charge of developing organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment engagement, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
• Take overall lead and coordination of Human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Assists the management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
• Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
• Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Competent outcome; setup and monitor systems by review that on the files
• Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Ensuring 100% compliance on all HR documents for each employee (that is employee files should have personal contracts, letter from LC, Medical Fit to work/pre-employment form, HR Bio data form, relevant required certificate specific to skill CV, 2 passport size photographs, Application forms, relevant permits for class of cars they are driving and QSL policies
• Provide overall leadership in effective conflict resolution for all personnel and supervise disciplinary case complaints and follow up.
• Identifies legal requirements and regulations affecting human resources function and ensures that the policies and procedures in place are in compliance.
• Achieve project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; evaluating milestones and accomplishments.
• Judgment and Decision Making:
• The incumbent guides management on employee relations matters.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor’s in Human Resource Management or an equivalent
• Hold professional HR qualifications.
• A minimum of two to five years’ experience in Human Resource Management.
• Working knowledge in the legal and regulatory compliance requirements
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good problem solver and works well under pressure.
• Team player with strong communication skills.
• Conflict Management and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral Skills
• Strategies for improvement
• Change agent
• Researcher, input, leader
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send a comprehensive CV via e-mail to: [email protected] Please kindly mark your application as “Application _ Human Resource Manager” in the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 19th August, 2015