Vacancy: Human Resource Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Develop implement and execute overall Human Resources Strategic plan.
- Develop and oversee implementation of HR Policies and Procedures to support the Strategic plan.
- Oversee selection and recruitment, orientation and placement of staff.
- Ensure compliance to Staff rules and regulations.
- Ensure compliance to Labour laws, related external regulatory requirements and consequent reporting.
- Oversee disciplinary and dispute resolution process.
- Company representative to all external labour related forums ie arbitration, labour courts, etc.
- Co-ordinate Performance Management and improvement process
- Manage Training and career development process for all staff.
- Manage Employee relations and services
- Compensation, benefits and general HR administration.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Prepare periodical reports and advise management on all Labour/employment issues
Key Qualifications / Competencies
- University Degree and or a suitable professional qualification in Human Resources Management from recognized institutions.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in a similar role in a busy Organization, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Sound understanding of Kenyan labour legislation, other statutory requirements and industrial relations practice.
- Strong technical HR skills in the areas of selection and recruitment, performance assessment and management, compensation and benefits, career planning and development
- Excellent interpersonal and Negotiating skills
- Computer Literacy particularly with Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Kiswahili
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to apply through;