Human Resource Manager Job At HRBP Solutions
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Logistics company in Mombasa.Human Resource
Manager Job Purpose
- A seasoned person in HR management to over-see the Human Resources Function at the Factory, HR policy making, Handle all matters with the workers Union, Ministry of Labour, Industrial Court.
- Provides overall strategic HR leadership by planning, developing and implementing strategies and policies o f HR management.
- The job holder also fosters a workplace environment consistent with the organization’s values and mission, and leads the HR team in the provision of proactive, result oriented services.
- Reporting to the Directors, the Human Resources Manager is in-charge of all HR operations
- As such, he/she takes full responsibility of developing and managing the department so as to ensure that the department provides the best services to the Organization.
Human Resource Manager Job Responsibilities:
- HR Planning and Recruitment:
- Conduct and advice on staff recruitment, manpower and succession planning. Exercise a proactive control over temporary staffing and ensure optimal utilization of manpower resources.
- Identifies and meets the company’s human resourcing needs by applying the best methods to source for staff in order to ensure continued business success.
- In liaison with the Departmental and Section Heads, design and implement a KPI system to drive productivity of the employees.
- In liaison with the Departmental and Section Heads, compiling and ensuring that all Job Descriptions are up to date at all times and have been fully implemented as a benchmark for performance measurement.
- Managing the Time & Attendance System:
- Should ensure that the time and attendance system is updated at all times.
- Undertake shift planning and scheduling on the system.
- Extract daily, weekly, monthly statistics and prepare reports for the respective managers / section heads.
- Training and Development:
- Employee Discipline:
- Implement policies and measures to address Absenteeism.
- Implement policies and measures to manage any discipline related issues that may arise from time to time and resolving the same as per the provisions of the labour laws.
- Ten (10) years relevant experience in a HR management position within a similar working environment dealing with a staff force of over 500 people
Skills and Certification:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or other relevant field;
- A Master degree will be an added advantage. Formal training in the Labour Laws of Kenya.
- Possess effective communication, presentation, leadership and relationship building skills;
- Superior employee relations skills -an active listener, and solution provider Demonstrate the passion for service delivery Highly
- Computer literate with Expertise in Microsoft office and working with Time & Attendance Systems/Software.
- Ability to synthesize data from the Time and Attendance system and convert this into reports for purposes of planning and decision making by management.
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 30th July 2016 Indicate your current salary and notice period.