Human Resource Manager jobs in Telecommunications industry, Kenya
Title: Human Resource Manager – Telecommunications
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a communications infrastructure company whose core business is to provide innovative products, solutions and services that build, support and maintain telecommunication networks. They seek to hire a Human Resource Manager to head the Human Resources Function.
- Oversee the day to day running of the Human Resources department.
- To develop policies and strategies of attracting and retaining a highly performing and motivated workforce.
- To develop and nurture teamwork and implement strategies of maintain strong employee relations amongst themselves and with management.
- To align the vision of the employees with that of the organization and promote employee loyalty
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies formulated comply with labor laws and statutory requirements
- Forecasts future manpower requirements and undertakes succession planning to enable the organization groom outstanding employees to senior levels in future as well as anticipate manpower needs.
- Develop and implement a human Resource Informational System that will serve the Top management
- Informational needs as well as the technical managers’ requirements.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and transmission of employee records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Oversees the documentation, filing and storage of personnel data to ensure that it is handled in a confidential manner and is not open to abuse or unauthorized access.
- Oversees the staffing function to ensure that employees placed with the organization are qualified and are placed in their most suitable possible.
- To ensure that the organization gets value for the resources it invests in developing the workforce’s skills.
- To design and implement training programs and knowledge management strategies so as to develop and empower the workforce.
- Develop and maintain communication channels both within the organization and with the external environment as well.
- Design a performance management system that is best suited for the organization and plan periodic performance appraisal sessions to ensure performance and productivity are kept optimum throughout the year.
- Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance, equity and equality within organization.
- Continually review and update the employees reward package to be commensurate with the industry rates.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism, employee turnover and low morale among the workforce.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Over 5 years progressive experience as a Human Resource Manager
- Should proficiently possess technical skills, soft skills, hard skills, interpersonal and management skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of the labor legislation governing the labor market (OSHA, WIBA and Kenya Employment Act.)
- Leadership through influence and effective conflict resolution;
- Should have a good track record and of unquestionable integrity
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resources Manager-Telecommunications) to [email protected] before Monday 18th April 2016.Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted