Human Resource Manager Job At Corporate Staffing Services, Kenya
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Salary: 150 – 180K
Our client is a leading supplier of kitchen and bathroom fittings and accessories. They seek to hire a Human Resource Manager who has excellent skills in payroll preparation and management.
Human Resource Manager Job Responsibilities
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains HR records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Manages staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Qualifications For Human Resource Manager Job
- A Bachelor Degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
- Post graduate training in Human Resource Management. Must be a registered member with IHRM
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge in payroll management is a MUST
- Previous experience handling a large workforce is desired.
- Candidates between 30 and 40 years of age are preferred
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure
- Confidentiality and integrity.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills, and problem solving skills
- Excellent administrative and customer service skills
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resource Manager) to [email protected] before Saturday 30th July 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted. The Recruiting Manager, 4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands