Human Resource Officer Job at Beacon of Hope
Organization Name: Beacon of Hope (BOH)
Job Category : HR
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: 17th April 2018
Essential job responsibilities
- Human resource is Love!
- Organizational development to express new BOH brand and strategic plan
- Supervise and provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans
- Staff selection, recruitment and staffing management; mentoring & Coaching.
- Budget management through optimization of resources.
- Staff Performance management, & improvement systems; Staff job evaluation; Training and Development
- Policy update, development and documentation
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; staff team building activities
- Compensation and benefits administration System;
- Administration and logistical Support; Has good ICT skills, HR data collection, collation and use for decision making. Biometric use
Qualifications, skills and experience required
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in human resources with at least 3 – 5 years work experience with a good grasp of DIVERSE HR roles and a licensed practitioner.
- A mature Christian who is supportive of the beliefs, calling and vision of Beacon of Hope.
- The candidate’s preferred age is 33 years and above. He/She should have strong leadership skills, basic counseling, negotiation and mediation skills.
- He/she will have excellent interpersonal skills and high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- He/She should have exceptional organizational abilities and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines, multitask and prioritize.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply (Cover letter and Resume) stating their overall suitability for the position, salary history and salary expectation; email to [email protected] and cc [email protected]
The application deadline is 17th April 2018.