Human Resource Officer Job at HRBP Solutions, Kenya
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Steel Processing company in Nairobi
Human Resource Officer Job Key Responsibilities:
- Recruiting and staffing logistics;
- Monitor and maintain a log of all employee contracts renewals
- Monitor and maintain a log of all employee deployments especiallythose out of country.
- Keeping a schedule and track of all staff and providing theirrotation (outside the station)
- Providing their attendance on request.
- Coordinating the Preparation of allowances any kind.
- Ensure newly recruited employees are captured in the HRIS.
- Monitor Staff Induction to ensure completion.
Performance management and improvement tracking systems;
- Support HR Manager in appraisal time table.
- Monitor appraisals are carried out in a timely manner.
- Identify from the appraisals matters arising for follow up including Training Need Analysis, promotions, review of terms etc.
- Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and record keeping;
- Monitoring of orientation of Employees.
- Monitoring documents that should be in file.
- Carrying out staff file audits to ensure conformance with all statutory filing requirements
- Handling and playing Industrial relations
- Company employee communication;
- Follow up on action points in all communication prior to filing.
- Employee services;
- Update staff master list.
- Be involved in ensuring compliance of HR Department.
- Be involved in continuous reviews of support HR processes.
- Assisting in application of licences for the company
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office and any other duties that may arise from time to time.
- A diploma/degree in Human Resources Management
- At least 3 years Human Resources Support experience in a busy organization.
- Sound Knowledge in Kenyan Labor laws and Best practices.
- Strong business acumen, attention to detail and very organized individual.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 30th August 2016 Indicate your current salary and notice period.