Lady candidates only
Starting salary between 40k-50k
Skills and requirements for the HR Job
- Degree or diploma in HR Management
- 2-3 years’ working experience in HR.
- Computer literate; Microsoft office, experience with HR software (added advantage)
- Thorough understanding of the Labour laws of Kenya (Employment Act: 2007, Labour Institutions Act: 2007, Labour Relations Act: 2007, Work Injury Benefits Act, 2007 and Occupational Safety and Health Act, 2007.)
- Knowledgeable on other legislations such as NHIF Act, NSSF Act, Public Health Act Cap242, County By-laws
- Develop and implement staff motivation, mediation and development policies.
- Ensuring organization conforms to new by-laws, orders, bills, gazette notices and act of parliaments / laws by closely monitoring changes.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and explain the legal framework regulating employment and employees’ welfare
- High standard of integrity.
- Leadership and strong management style.
- Good business awareness and commercial focus
- Ability to influence, negotiate and approachable.
- Membership of professional body added advantage i.e. IHRM Kenya
- Interview new employees
- Up keeping the muster roll and timings
- Individual staff data management- Date of employment/Due leaves, Loans, Offs duties, NSSF, NHIF, PIN records etc
- Payroll computation-practically worked on the payroll
- Preparing training/induction programs and coordinating the process to ensure new employees in the department are well briefed and inducted into the various company processes before settling on their particular jobs
- To implement the human resource policies and procedures
- To initiate the inter office communications (Memos)
- Ensure staff reviews are carried out
- Follow up with employees to see that they are motivated and issues are addressed
- Ensure that staff attends appropriate trainings to improve their skills
- To be the custodian of all Personnel files
- Take minutes of all management meetings
- Any other assigned task
How to Apply
CVs to be forwarded to [email protected] before 7th Monday 2015.