Job Title: Manufacturing Human Resource Officer
Salary: 50k – 70k
Our client is a leading animal feed manufacturing company in Kenya. They seek to hire a Human resource officer to provide support in the various human resource functions.
- Provide advice and assistance to supervisors and staff.
- Provide advice and support to supervisors and staff selection committee.
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions and ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Training and development of all staff, new and current as well as outgoing.(Exit staff)
- Handle Mentoring Coaching
- Handle Recruiting, inductions, and orientations.
- Create HR manual and design job descriptions
- Handle performance appraisals, promotions & salary reviews
- Handle Job analysis and process mapping
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues
- Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of Services.
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- Must have a degree or a Higher diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 3 years experience in HR
- Must have proficient knowledge in human resource management, Training and performance reviews.
- Must have computer skills including the ability to operate spread sheets and word processing programs at a highly efficient level.
- effective written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals ,policies and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Manufacturing Human Resource Officer) to [email protected] before Thursday 31st March, 2016.
- Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
- N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
- only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.