This has necessitated the need to urgently hire a Human Resource Officer whose details are described below.
Vacant Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Summary – the human resource officer shall work closely with the administration manager to implement human resource strategies and policies that create a good working environment for all.
Key Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall institution strategy
- Facilitate the recruitment process, placement and orientation of employees
- Responsible for preparation, updating, and recommendation of human resource policies and procedures in line with employment laws and institutions policy standards
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering employment contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, training and health and safety programs.
- Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts, so as to maintain good employee relations.
- Provide guidance and direction to staff, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Perform day-to-day personnel administrative tasks such as leave management, personnel file records, Job descriptions, separation processes etc.
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Posses at least a Degree/Higher diploma in Human Resource
- At least 5 years experience in a busy organization
- Computer literacy and hands on experience is a MUST
- Has good interpersonal skills
- Can relate well with people of all levels
How to Apply