Human Resource Officer jobs in Manufacturing industry, Kenya
Job Title: Manufacturing Human Resource Officer
Our client is a leading animal feed manufacturing company in Kenya. They seek to hire a Human resource officer to provide support in the various human resource functions.
- Provide advice and assistance to supervisors and staff.
- Provide advice and support to supervisors and staff selection committee.
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions and ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Training and development of all staff, new and current as well as outgoing.(Exit staff)
- Handle Mentoring Coaching
- Handle Recruiting, inductions, and orientations.
- Create HR manual and design job descriptions
- Handle performance appraisals, promotions & salary reviews
- Handle Job analysis and process mapping
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues
- Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of Services.
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- Must have a degree or a Higher diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 3 years experience in HR
- Must have proficient knowledge in human resource management, Training and performance reviews.
- Must have computer skills including the ability to operate spread sheets and word processing programs at a highly efficient level.
- Effective written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals ,policies and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Manufacturing Human Resource Officer) to [email protected] before Thursday 31st March, 2016. Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.