We are seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the above mentioned position.
Position Summary: The Human Resource Officer will be responsible for recruitment, talent development, employee welfare, health and safety, and other HR matters that arise.
- Review and enhance policies and procedures in line with legislative developments.
- Create and deliver HR related management training and induction programmes.
- Ensure accurate job descriptions are in place.
- Effectively manage payroll functions and associated direct reports.
- Proactively monitor the operations of the organization and provide appropriate advice on HR matters.
- Develop, promote and advise the health and safety committee of best practices in occupational health and safety.
- Develop effective retention and succession strategies and facilitate leadership and development training.
- Champion performance management, facilitate annual reviews of staff work performance, act as a conduit for any staff issues and negotiate staff employment conditions within agreed budgets.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
- Bachelorsâ€™ degree in Human Resources Management or any Social Science discipline, Diploma/ Higher diploma in HRM will be an added advantage.
- 2 years of overall professional experience: ideally in a manufacturing set up.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making confident and assertive.
- Ability to take charge of situations and offer support/solution.
- Sensitive to the needs of different level of employees.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize andÂ negotiate well.
Â Â Â How to Apply
Â Â Â