We are seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the above mentioned position.
Position Summary: The Human Resource Officer will be responsible for recruitment, talent development, employee welfare, health and safety, and other HR matters that arise.
The successful candidate should have experience handling union matters.
- Review and enhance policies and procedures in line with legislative developments.
- Create and deliver HR related management training and induction programmes.
- Ensure accurate job descriptions are in place.
- Effectively manage payroll functions and associated direct reports.
- Proactively monitor the operations of the organization and provide appropriate advice on HR matters.
- Develop, promote and advise the health and safety committee of best practices in occupational health and safety.
- Develop effective retention and succession strategies and facilitate leadership and development training.
- Champion performance management, facilitate annual reviews of staff work performance, act as a conduit for any staff issues and negotiate staff employment conditions within agreed budgets.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
- Bachelorsâ€™ degree in Human Resources Management or any Social Science discipline, Diploma/ Higher diploma in HRM will be an added advantage.
- 2 years of overall professional experience: ideally in a manufacturing set up.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making confident and assertive.
- Ability to take charge of situations and offer support/solution.
- Sensitive to the needs of different level of employees.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize andÂ negotiate well.
Â Â Â How to Apply
Â Â Â