Human Resources & Administration Manager
REA Vipingo Plantations Limited is the leading Sisal Producer in East Africa, operating large scale estates in Kenya and Tanzania.
The Company wishes to recruit a self-driven, result oriented, highly motivated and qualified person to fill the above vacant position at one of its estates in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Estate Manager, the Human Resources and Administration Manager will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Regular review and implementation of Human Resource and Administration policies.
- Development and implementation of human resource plans, procedures and systems to guide Human Resource and administration functions.
- Interpretation and provision of guidance on human resource policies and procedures.
- Develop, coordinate and administer training and development plans.
- Management of recruitment processes, employee benefits, welfare and labour relations.
- Coordination of inter-departmental performance to ensure efficient performance of the Company and improvement in productivity.
- Ensure provision of efficient administration services to all functions of the Company which include van/ambulance transport, security, medical, Safety & Health, and office services.
Qualification and Experience
- For appointment to this post the successful candidate should:-
- Have a Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or an equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Have a Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management and or/ a Masters Degree in Human Resources.
- Have at least 7 years hands-on experience in Human Resource and Administration management in a busy organization.
- Must be a registered member of the Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Have a sound knowledge of Corporate Governance and Health & Safety.
- He or she should be a team player and a person of high integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requirements for the position are invited to apply attaching their detailed CV, copies of academic/professional certificates and testimonials stating their current position, remuneration and telephone contact to;
The General Manager REA Vipingo Plantations Ltd P.O.Box 17648 Nairobi 00500.