Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Nairobi
Salary: KShs 80,000 – 130,000
On behalf of our client we seek to recruit a highly competent Human Resources officer.
- Handling recruitment of staff, up to induction and orientation and placement at the various departments.
- Development of job descriptions for new positions and advertisements.
- Advising management of HR management issues.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Handling staff complaints, and disciplinary procedures
- Implementation of policies and procedures aimed at promoting staff welfare at the work place.
- Prompt filing of employee records and maintenance of HR registry and archive.
- Providing administrative support in the management of Learning and development programs
- Implementing company policies and programs to ensure consistency and fairness in the provision of Human Resources services.
- Administration of employee exit and related human resource issues.
- Knowledge, Experience, and Skills Required for the Human Resources Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Membership of the Institute of Human Resources Management
- Working knowledge of Labour Laws and Industrial Relation procedures.
- 7 years of experience in as similar position
- 4 Years of Work experience in a supermarket or retail SME or fast consumer moving goods will be an added advantage.
- Very strong personality and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
- Demonstrable ability to put customer interests first.
- Strong focus on impact
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resources Officer) to [email protected] and CC [email protected] on or before 20th June 2017.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.