Human Talent Recruit is a Subsidiary of Trans Continental Human Capital UK of England and Wales. We are Talent Search, Management Training and Corporate Development Consultants. The company is one stop shop with a sound reputation for a systematic and hands on approach to Executive Search, Management
1. Sales Rep
Responsibilities for the Sales Job
- Prospecting for new business by generating revenue for the company by increasing sales volume
- Managing a set of customers in a defined territory or region
- Handle selected key customers and distributors.
- Prior experience of managing wholesalers is a must
- Excellent planning, organizing and customer handling skills. Must be a relationship builder
- Explore new avenues of sales apart from retail 8. Coordinate with other HODs- sales, production, finance to resolve issues in a holistic way.
- Good at planning & implementing given sales strategy.
- Able communicator, fluent English and Kiswahili mandatory
- Managed channels, ideally from a fmcg background
- Worked in a team environment
- Able to manage pressure
- Flexibility to relocate
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a specialization/ diploma in Marketing
- Minimum 3 years experience in field sales
Remuneration: Gross pay: 40,000 + commissions + allowance
2. Electrical Engineer
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer Job
- Plan, organise, allocate and co-ordinate the work of his team & provide leadership to the team in respect to technical troubleshooting.
- Continually assess the competence of his team and offer coaching support as needed Ensure that the section’s operations comply with all regulatory and corporate standards and procedures.
- Participate in the development of the section’s budget (as one of the team members) and monitor to ensure that operations remain within the authorised spend.
- Maintain accurate records in respect to plant and equipment, including maintenance and planning activities and equipment modifications.
- Take full responsibility for plant equipment reliability and drive technical improvement identification activities.
- Manage third party contractors deployed in his area of work and take responsibility for sign off.
- Drive electrical maintenance work within the plant and ensure that electrical and instrumentation standards, procedures and general regulations are complied with.
- Stay abreast of technical developments and trends in engineering.
- Lead, motivate, develop and control staff and ensure that HR procedures are complied with.
- Identify staff training and development needs and carry out staff appraisals
Qualifications for the Electrical Engineer Job
- A degree in Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation engineering
- At least five years experience in a heavy industrial environment with managerial experience
- Formal technical training in electrical/electronic/instrumentation skills
- Must be registered with the Engineering Board
- Knowledge of electrical engineering standards
- Keen awareness of safety
- Sound financial skills
- Good communication, interpersonal, leadership and planning skills
3. Marketing Manager
Requirements for the Marketing Manager Job
- To have a BSc degree in a science subject such as Biology, Biochemistry, and Pharmacology etc. Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a medical rep, out of which 5-6 years should have been in a supervisory position in a reputed company.
- Should be familiar, with most of the senior consultants in various hospitals and buildings.
- Should be able to follow up with the Medical reps (junior to him) in their respective areas viz a viz whether they are seeing the respective doctors and detailing and following up on the products in the correct manner and also following up and engaging the chemists in the right way.
- The prospective candidate should also be in a position to train the medical reps on new products, hence should have excellent technical knowledge.
- Benefits available Car for travelling to the various areas, Medical Insurance,3 weeks of paid leave.
- The person should ideally be based in Nairobi.
- Pharmaceutical experience is a must.
4. Sales – Automotive Company
Responsibilities for the Sales Job
- Ensuring that sales and qualitative targets are being met
- Initiating marketing measures to exploit market potential on various distribution market segments
- Initiating sales and marketing campaigns for target segments to increase sales
- Support in operational business
- Exceed minimum CSI Standards
- Achieve minimum levels of e-learning certification
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, yearly reports covering sales performance, prospects, future business and new developments
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills. Customer focused and familiar in working with partners(internal and External)
- Cultural knowledge of Kenya and the East Africa region
- English as a must and one other international language preferable.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in wholesale and or retail sales
- Successful team management experience
- Good knowledge of the Automotive industry is an added advantage
- Degree in Business management or equivalent qualification
- In return the company will offer a benchmark remuneration package with attractive sales commissions plus benefits
5. IP Engineer
Responsibilities for the Engineer Job
- Design HLD/LLD, and implement, maintain standard and complex IP network solutions
- Develop and implement IP/MPLS network Optimisation solutions that enable the rollout of new IP products/Services and cost reduction
- Constant Review of the Existing Networks practices including standard configurations and implementation strategy for Border, Core and Provide Edge Routers and Switches
- Access, Test and Audit Customer IP/MPLS networks
- Develop Network Design, Test and Implementation Practices that ensure the highest possible Network reliability
- Develop and execute training for the less experienced teammates
- Work with vendor for product placement and feature improvements for reliability, availability and serviceability
- Work to support the transport engineers for all their IP requirements
Qualifications for the Engineer Job
- Experience in managing IP networks.
- CCNP qualification.
- BSc Degree in Engineering
6. Finance Manager
Responsibilities for the Finance Manager Job
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts to support business decisions and possible outcomes.
- Responsible for monthly and annual statutory accounts and reporting of financial Statements.
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts as well as long term rolling plans (regular Prognosis)
- Direct involvement in corporate reporting for financial and management information (e.g. Board Paper preparation)
- Appropriate analytical review of key performance indicators based on various financial data.
- Manage and implement appropriate stock costing processes and records control.
- Working capital management aligned to the needs of the Company’s cash flow and operations.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory returns deadlines e.g. PAYE, VAT and Withholding taxes
- Ensure adequate internal controls for effective and efficient budgeting, expenditure, accounting, cash flow, and banking and taxation management.
- Handle any KRA inquiries and audits liaise with the external auditors.
- Prepare/develop daily reports to assist in product pricing decisions.
- Manage the accounting staff and enhance their skills and competencies
Qualifications for the Finance Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business related field from a recognized university
- Qualified Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA-K) or ACCA
- At least 7 years accounting experience in a Manufacturing Company with up to 3 years at senior level
7. Project Manager
Responsibilities for the Project Manager Job
- Be a member of the Company’s management team and actively contribute to develop the roll- out efficiency towards long-time stability in the market
Qualifications for the Project Manager Job
- 7 years’ experience in Project Management three of which in senior management
- Project management certification or its equivalent – PMP, Prince 2 etc
- Engineering degree from a recognized university
- Experience in tower erection/installation a plus
- Valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya police
- References from past employers
8. Technical Service Manager
Qualifications for the Technical Service Manager Job
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering. Must be a registered or licensed mechanical / electrical engineer.
- Must have 8 – 10 years’ technical and managerial experience in a similar role working with heavy duty engines like Cummins, Volvo, Perkins and related engines. Good ICT skills. Technical Competencies required: Project planning and execution Contract Management.
- Logistics and warranty processes Engine Control System knowledge. Parameter trending & analysis. Engine overhauls and fuel room operations Scheduled maintenance, MS. Technical drawings and flow charts.
Competencies for the Technical Service Manager Job
- A person of high integrity.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Process improvement and customer focused.
9. Training Consultant
Looking for an opportunity to apply your first-rate Learning and Organizational Development expertise to make a real difference?
We are a premium search and training firm that seeks to grow across various international locations. Our Learning and development division seeks a highly motivated and result oriented individual to fill the above role.
Your contribution will help us achieve our goal of ‘’Spotting, Linking and Developing Human Talent’’
This is a consultancy role that will support the delivery of a wide range of learning and organizational development interventions within our client network.
Responsibilities for the Training Job
- Working with clients across a variety of industry sectors, you will identify and meet development needs at individual, team and organizational level.
- To succeed in this role, you will · Have experience of identifying needs and delivering or commissioning a range of blended learning interventions.
- You will be skilled in shaping and driving multiple projects in a fast paced and changing environments.
- You will be an exceptional communicator with strong consulting, presentation and facilitation skills.
- In addition, you will be able to demonstrate the business benefits of the learning and development activities you have implemented, backed by solid knowledge of learning and OD principles gained through relevant qualifications and/or significant experience in learning and organizational development.
Qualifications for the Training Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Demonstrated ability to create, articulate and implement learning strategies and action plans.
- Leadership skills including the ability to lead with influence and demonstrate an ability to correlate learning solutions to measurable business outcomes.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, project and change management skills.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong relationship with peers and senior leadership.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience within Learning/Training / Human resources departments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s to [email protected]. Please state your Current and Expected Salary.